Startup 405 is Norman’s Certified Business Incubator
Startup 405 is a business incubator certified by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce that aims to help startup companies grow, prosper and develop within the state of Oklahoma by providing a supportive environment and access to tools, resources and technical assistance through tailored programming. As an Oklahoma Department of Commerce certified business incubator, clients that are in good standing in the incubation program are qualified for a five-year state business income tax exemption, with an additional five-year exemption for businesses that do a majority of their sales outside of Oklahoma.
How Can Startup 405 Help My Business?
The goal of Startup 405 is to give each client accepted into the program every opportunity to achieve long-term success by offering a culture and program that encourages and fosters the growth and success of startups. Businesses at Startup 405 will have access to a wide variety of resources and linkages to community and business resources.
Programming and Amenities
- Plug and play, class A office space
- Collaborative workspaces
- Several conference rooms equipped with A/V
- High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Shared workspace including printer, copier, scanner and fax
- VOIP phone lines
- Opportunities for networking
- Tailored assistance
- Access to mentors
- Access to interns
- Connections to subject matter experts and resources
- AWS Activate Certified
- Community integration
- Incubator client meet ups and events
Does your business qualify under STARTUP 405 Admission Criteria?
- Be a start-up enterprise that has developed a product or service that fits the mission of the Startup 405 and matches the programmatic strengths found at Startup 405.
- Be an enterprise that has been in existence less than five (5) years.
- Have a strong management team and agree to have at least one employee on site, at the incubator, on a regular basis.
- Have a written business summary, including product idea and concept, potential markets, general financials and resumes of each principal of your business.
- Have adequate financial resources to remain in business for at least six (6) months, as indicated in your company’s business summary.
- Have no legal claims or lawsuits pending against your business at the time of your application.